Contact Phone: 800.4sherwin
Since its inception in Cleveland, Ohio in 1866, Sherwin-Williams has grown to become the world’s third-largest supplier of coatings, including paints, stains, colors and painting supplies, as well as specialized finishes for products and for marine, automotive and transport, and aerospace uses. Sherwin-Williams maintains a presence in 21 countries in the Americas and the Caribbean; in Europe; and in the Asia/Pacific region. Sherwin-Williams stores can be found all over Texas, with 25 stores in Houston alone.
In addition to coatings, Sherwin-Williams offers spray equipment, parts and accessories, maintenance and repairs to rental programs. Over 100 service centers located across the United States and Puerto Rico are staffed by factory-trained technicians who provide maintenance and repairs on paint sprayers, pressure (cleaner) washers, conventional spray guns, HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) systems, plural-component equipment, and more. These centers provide repairs including maintenance, emergency and warranty, telephone troubleshooting support, on-site demonstrations and training.
Sherwin-Williams offers your church the following program benefits:
• Discounts on all paint and painting supplies
• Nationwide coverage at 4000+ stores
• Free delivery with a minimum 15-gallon or $250 purchase
• Technical product support by their 2000 Field Service Representatives nationwide to specify products on your next painting projects. Special local quotes available on spray equipment, ladders, wall-covering and even window treatments.
How the program works:
• To locate your nearest store, call (800) 4SHERWIN or go to www.sherwin-williams.com/store-locator/
• If you need to set up an account, feel free to contact Chris Rollins, National Account Executive for Sherwin-Williams at 713-927-3387, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let him know that you are affiliated with the Church CO+OP.
• You have the options to use the Sherwin-Williams charge account, check, credit card or cash. Be sure to reference the Church CO+OP’s SW Parent Code #AK40.
Other features and benefits:
• Sherwin-Williams offer many color-selection tools and is the leader in color and color-selection devices. Sherwin-Williams is the #1 specified paint brand by Architects and Designers in America.
Check out this link: http://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/color-selection-tools/?WT.ac=/homeowners/color/try-on- colors/%20BP1%20/homeowners/color/color-selection-tools/
Remember, delivery is FREE with a minimum 15-gallon or $250 purchase. The Sherwin-Williams Company is proud to be a Church CO+OP preferred supplier for paint and painting supplies.